We are a team of professionals who thrive on the challenge of working with talented and dedicated people building world class software solutions using best-of-breed technology. Epiance team members share a commitment to success and satisfaction for our customers. Our people are drawn from a wide range of disciplines, all working in an environment that values the individual, nurtures ongoing professional development, fosters creativity and encourages innovation for the benefits of our customers, partners and staff.
There are opportunities to join us whether you are experienced, or need training to realize your full potential. You would need to be creative, passionate, knowledgeable and one who proactively takes responsibility for the quality of our products and for building and maintaining trust in all relationships with customers and team members alike. If you would like more information about Epiance or on how to join us, please send your letter of introduction and resume to email@example.com
Sales Managers – Inside Sales
As an Epiance Sales Manager, you will be responsible for delivering sales revenues from an assigned territory (APAC/EMEA/Americas) through identifying, prospecting, closing and growing new account business among various target industry verticals like IT/ ITES/BPO, Manufacturing, BFSI, Energy & Utilities, Travel and Tourism, Government sector, etc.
The Epiance Sales Manager will be expected to build a healthy and sustainable pipeline to meet and over achieve aggressive monthly quotas. This person must have the ability to scale fast and must build an excellent knowledge of his territory to establish relationships within a strong list of contacts to leverage business opportunities for Epiance. Additionally, this person must be have the ability to build connections with C-level / VP / GM level executives and have a solid grasp of successful industry specific Sales strategies.
It is mandatory for candidate to demonstrate an exposure to Solutions Selling as a structured methodology for managing the sales process and more accurately forecasting monthly and quarterly business. It is also necessary for the candidate to have a proven track record using Solution Selling to effectively develop and close business. Preference will be given to the candidates who have had prior experience with selling products complimentary to the Epiance portfolio viz. Core Banking Software, Sales Force Automation, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM/iCRM) Software packages, Performance Management/Support, Knowledge Management/e-Learning, End User Adoption/Support/Compliance/Performance Tracking software solutions.
- Develop and execute on an annual and quarterly strategic go to market plan to reach the business results and desired leadership position for the territory/vertical.
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline by identifying and qualifying prospects.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level month on month.
- Create reliable forecasts.
- Progress opportunities in the pipeline by engaging the pre-sales and professional services teams in a timely manner to schedule appropriate demos, customised presentations, guided POC's for prospects.
- Provide inputs and assist pre-sales and Professional Services Line management in developing customized proposals for prospects.
- Demonstrate total ownership for all commercial, contractual, technical & customer care aspects of account management from prospecting through to install base stages.
- Previous enterprise software sales experience.
- 5- 10 years of applicable experience in either Field Sales or Inside Sales environments (from prospecting stage to closure).
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer and an ability to pass stringent reference checks.
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high volume sales transactions.
- Ability to drive strategic sales in key accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication coupled with high intensity presentation skills.
Epiance Software is seeking a Technical/MarCom Writer at Bangalore who will be responsible for content writing of company’s products, also creation and publishing of company’s blogs and newsletters. The mission of this position is to identify and implement standards and process improvements to improve product documentation and productivity.
- Conceptualize, plan, develop and write documentation sets, including technical material, with limited or no supervision.
- Identify, plan for, and revise technical writing project requirements, and research complex source material for documentation projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as engineering, testing, product marketing and other documentation teams to produce accurate, high quality documentation for our customers.
- Help identify and implement standards and process improvements to improve product documentation and productivity.
- Serve as the lead writer for complex projects and ensure that projects are completed on schedule. Participate in planning and design, and contribute to the project from end to end with minimal supervision.
- Work with technical resources to improve documentation quality and usability.
- Actively participate in or lead special projects/initiatives outside the scope of regular tasks.
- Exhibit leadership skills and ability to mentor and supervise junior writers.
- Keeps up-to- date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, and business/industry trends.
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company blogs & newsletters.
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
- Experience in MS-Office applications, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign & Robohelp.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in writing for the Web, content management.
- Experience in producing user documentation including installation guides, configuration guides, CLI guides and Online Help documentation.
- Strong working knowledge and application of style guides and industry practices.
- Well-versed with Agile and Waterfall methods of product documentation.
- A self-starter possessing excellent research skills and enjoys working hands on with the product.
- Ability to partner with training developers and leverage common information to help create complementary documentation.
- Ability to learn new product, technology, and tools quickly, and mentor junior and mid-level writers.